Thursday, December 11, 2008
Monday, November 17, 2008
Friday, November 7, 2008
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Monday, October 20, 2008
i'm sending out the art for the 7" ep TODAY.
hope it will be out for our show with walls, but that's pretty wishful thinking.
we are playing with dismember in french canada on friday.
we are playing november first at fucked up's new 2xlp release weekend.
we are playing with walls in boston 11/14 and nyc 11/15.
you can hear a new song here
next month's MRR is going to have a feature on mind eraser as a guest column. it was supposed to be an interview but it became something a little different. anyway, there will also be a united mutation interview in that issue.
here's us meeting paul speckmann from MASTER. they were awesome.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Shit to know (don't know if anyone reads this but...):
- We have a bunch of shows in October including:
- 10/03/08: w/ RADIO SILENCE book release
- 10/24/08: w/ Dismember - Sherebrook (CAN)
- 10/31/08 - 11/01/08: w/ Fucked Up CoCL lp release - Toronto
- 11/14/08: w/ Walls and maybe Breathing Fire - Boston
- 11/15/08: w/ Walls and Mens Interest (?) - NYC
-Breathing Fire lp is OUT. Obliteration 7" is OUT. http://www.painkillerrecords.com/
choke on it
Monday, July 21, 2008
Monday, July 14, 2008
These are happening this weekend:
-SEX VID - MIND ERASER - NO FUCKER -
friday - july 18 @ the knitting factory NYC. Doors @ 6pm. first band on @ 6:45 or 7ish.w/ MEN'S INTEREST
saturday - july 19 @ this joint: @ http://www.myspace. com/cottagestreetstudio 7:30ish. probably w/ MEN'S INTEREST (?)
sunday - july 20th: @ Westcott CC, 826 Euclid Ave. 5PM $10. show over by 10pm. w/ Black SS & Atom Age.
- new mind eraser recs in time for the leaves to start turning.
- new iron age single is out @ painkiller records.
- new breathing fire "years of lead" lp out in a week or two.
- men's interest demo out in a week or two.
- mentally challenged 2nd 7" in distros.
- hatred surge deer healer 7" is out too. you should hear it.
if you see this man DO NOT talk to him. DO NOT let him sell you anything. force him back into the guitar center that he crawled out of at all costs.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
July 19 - Boston - Sex/Vid, Mind Eraser, No Fucker (?), Waste Mgt.
July 20 - Syracuse - Sex/Vid, Mind Eraser, No Fucker, (???)
End Of Summer: rec release celebration & sacrificial offering.
fuck nosy soulseekers. you aint got these.
a new language you must learn to speak.
this dvd is out now. the band had no involvement other than playing the show and does not have copies. the audio is heavily compressed.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
current info --
- weekend w/ sex/vid during their summer tour
- something in canada?
- new recordings are finished. mixing is under way. new vinyl this summer/fall(?) on youngblood & clean plate.
- the collaborative release with fucked up has been completed, however due to numerous contractual agreements and other litigious paper work with the signatures of both groups, as well as other groups that members of these groups are a part of, the release is indefinitely shelved as we're unsure of how it can be legally released. please do not contact either band regarding this release. we have private consults at 2 different law firms specializing in different types of law practice reviewing our affairs and trying to best determine how this music can be made available to consumers.
bootlegged - so far we have not been bootlegged again (in 2008).